The data controller of the online shop zunda.lv is SIA “LKB” (registration No 4000609524), address: 149 K. Valdemāra Street, Riga, LV-1013, e-mail: email@example.com
We are committed to ensuring the privacy of visitors to our website; this policy sets out how we use your personal data.
What personal data is processed
– Name, phone number and email address;
– Delivery address;
– Bank account number;
– Costs of goods and services and payment-related data (purchase history);
– Customer support data.
Use of personal data
Personal data is used for the administration of customer orders and the delivery of goods.
Purchase history data (purchase date, item, quantity, customer details) is used to compile an overview of goods and services purchased and to analyse customer preferences.
The bank account number is used to reimburse the customer.
Personal data such as e-mail address, telephone number, customer name are processed to resolve issues related to the provision of goods and services (customer support).
Personal data such as email address, telephone number, customer name are processed in order to send you our newsletter and other promotional information relating to our business or the business of carefully selected third parties that we think may be of interest to you – by post or, if you have explicitly agreed to this, by email or similar technologies (you can notify us at any time if you no longer wish to receive our promotional communications)
The IP address or other network identifiers of the online shop user are processed for the purposes of providing the online shop (as an information society) service, as well as for the purpose of compiling statistics on the use of the website.
Additionally, we have the right to disclose your personal data:
– to the extent that the law requires us to do so;
– in connection with any legal proceedings or potential legal proceedings;
– to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk);
– any purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of our business or assets that we are selling (or considering selling); and
– to any person who, in our reasonable opinion, could apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of such personal data where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority could reasonably require disclosure of that personal data.
Security of your personal data
We take reasonable technical and organisational measures to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data. We store any personal data you provide to us on secure servers (protected by passwords and firewalls). Of course, the transmission of data over the internet is in itself insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted over the internet.
In case of deletion of personal data, you should contact the customer support via email. The erasure request will be responded to within one month at the latest and the period of erasure will be specified.
Third party websites
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
The Latvian version of the Rules shall be used to resolve any ambiguities or disputes.